AutoCAD Fundamentals & Workflows in a Hurry! (A CAD Intentions Course)
AutoCAD Fundamentals & Workflows:
A Course for Designers/Drafters in a Hurry!
Current Course Price is $99
Last year, I sent out a survey to thousands of CAD Intentions subscribers, asking them what they would like to learn and see in an AutoCAD course. 100s of responses later and hours of compiling, researching, planning, and outlining, I've put together the course that I wish I had when learning AutoCAD.
This isn't a basic/introduction to AutoCAD course, I won't be teaching how to draw a line or circle.
It is a course that answers the questions I had and all of you probably have, looking for the best way to set up a drawing, wanting a clear workflow for project/drawing production, getting stumped, or wishing there was a better way. I will show you the must-have fundamentals, workflows, tips, and tricks that will help you with daily drafting/design and help you get to the next step in your AutoCAD skillset.
Whether you've been an AutoCAD user for 1 week or 5+ years I'm sure you'll benefit from the workflows, tips, and overall fundamentals showcased in the videos.
This course is packed full of years of combined experience along with practical and highly requested tutorials on everything from initial drawing setup, to pdf plotting and packaging files for final submissions or archiving.
Topics in the Course (See below for Detailed outline):
• Project Organization and Initial Drawing Setup
• Drawing Templates
• Drawing Standards/Best Practices
• Drawing Production Workflows
• Scaling, Annotative Text/Dims
• Layout Creation
• Automation using Fields
• Plotting/Print workflows
• Drawing Finalization workflows
Additional Course Info:
1. Each Topic above will be split into detailed yet compact/to the point individual videos. This makes it easy for you to jump right into a topic that you are interested in, or get a quick refresher at any point. It also addresses the #1 noted response in the survey of never having the time and needing quick and direct tutorials for AutoCAD.
2. In addition to the individual downloadable video files, all of the example .dwg files used and finished in the video will be available for download so you can follow along or check your results against mine! This will also include a .dwt drawing template that we create in the Course!
So... why learn from me?
- My Blog and Youtube channel (CAD Intentions) have over 13,000,000 views and 50,000+ Subscribers combined. Providing easy-to-follow, to-the-point and reliable Tutorials and AutoCAD training for over 8 years now.
- As a designer and Instructor using AutoCAD/Civil 3D, I have recently been invited into Autodesks Expert Elite (a group of select expert users who have help and contribute to the community as leaders, instructors and more) as well as selected as one of AutoCAD Blogs top 35 Designers under 35.
- I have been a CAD Designers for 16+ years, currently working full-time as a Senior Civil Designer/CAD Manager providing training and solutions to a team of Drafters/Designers.
- Over the last few years I have written regular content for the official AutoCAD blog and Knowledge network, providing Tips, Tricks, and workflows for AutoCAD users around the globe!
If you're excited to learn new workflows and AutoCAD Skills and join millions of viewers that learn from and enjoy my tutorials daily, CLICK the I WANT THIS! button on the right now!
Current Course Price is $99
BONUS #1 ($60 Value): As a thank you, I'm currently including my AutoCAD Productivity Webinar as a bonus for everyone that orders the course (normally $55) for a limited time!
BONUS #2: The AutoCAD Productivity Handbook, get my Amazon bestselling ebook as an additional bonus for preordering.
Detailed Course Outline:
• Project Organization and Setups - Tips and Examples of File/Folder Structures that will help keep your projects organized and easier to work on.
• Drawing Templates - How to set up a drawing template to maintain consistency and save time when starting new drawings/projects. What to include in templates, best practices, and how to make them to best benefit your projects.
• Standards - In addition to setting up a drawing template we will also look at what types of styles, layers, settings you'll want to incorporate into your templates and general drafting workflows/standards.
• Drawing Production Workflow - A walkthrough of creating a drawing from scratch to finished PDF/Plot. Including starting a new drawing from our template, basic drawing production (This course will assume you know the very basics of how to draw in AutoCAD, but we will touch on some of the basics in the process of creating our general drawings), drawing at 1:1 scale, Working with and adding Annotative text, dimensions, and callouts.
• Layout Creation - How to quickly set up layout sheets. Methods for creating multiple viewports and sheets. Setting scales and Tips for professional drawing production.
• Automation using Fields - how to build out your title blocks/templates with fields to speed up drawing production and eliminate potential mistakes.
• Plotting/Print workflows - How to plot individual sheets as well as using Publish options to print multiple layouts in either one or many different drawing files!
• Final Drawing Tips - How to archive files & setting up eTransmit standards for archival, packaging, and exporting drawings to send to clients, and more!
• And More....
The Course is available for instant streaming and in downloadable video files, along with downloadable .dwg/.dwt files for example drawings and finished files to compare to.
Instant Download of AutoCAD Fundamentals & Workflows in a Hurry!